I decided that I needed to update the platform for this blog. It had lived under a WordPress instance that was managed by my hosting provider, and I kept it there due to simple inertia. However, I’m going to upgrade my hosting package, and that meant I needed to address the old blog platform, as that’s an option that was being left behind. So, I’ve migrated (mostly) the blog to an up-to-date WordPress platform that I’m managing. I’ve still got some link and image issues that didn’t come across cleanly, and I need to clean that up. However, I think I got all the posts, though there were some glitches with the import. I was getting an error, but found this post that described how to take care of it. I think I’m going to declare that this is the new production version. Onward!
New blog infrastructure