I attended a John Edwards for President rally today in Chapel Hill (my hometown as well as Edwards’). I am particularly enthused by his candidacy, and believe that the things he stands for to be of tremendous importance in solving the problems faced by our country.
- Provide moral leadership in the world
- Strengthen our middle class and end poverty
- Guarantee universal health care for every American
- Lead the fight against global warming
- Get America and other countries off our addiction to oil